July 23, 2008

Knitted gifts














I have been knitting again! Once the stash was unpacked that is :)

I joined in a "Cover" swap on Ravelry and it was a lot of fun :0

The sockettes at top are made in a wool which I dyed myself, I had it 'stashed' for some gloves for me but my swap pal specified her favourite colour is blue and so I selflessly made it into these funky sock-y things :)














The gloves/mittens are Fetching with some added cable rows for length, I really like the colour and I am contemplating making a pair in the same for myself, the wool is Patons Jet .

Both these items were sent all the way to WA and I am pleased to report were well received :))

The bag is a birthday gift for hubby's aunt, I am thinking it'll be useful for her bakery/paper/f&v shop on Saturday mornings :) Hope she likes it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment