July 12, 2009

Something warm to wear to Bendigo

It was with trepidation that I delivered my 2 entries for the Wool Show on Saturday. It was also with a touch of sadness as I really, really love that hat and would've liked to WEAR it next weekend. So after delivering it to the lovely Dot in Wheelers Hill I met a few of the 'Rocketeers' at The Wool Village in Brandon Park and bought 100g of a Chunky Fireside to knit another one. Here 'tis :)




I am now on the hunt for a nice/quick mitten pattern so I can keep my hands warm :) Stay tuned, I shall update with pics as I go. I have no matching wool so am going to look like some weird freaky woollen lady with mismatched knits all over :P (unless I make a trip to Brandon Park during the week to buy more of this..... which is really too far to go, isn't it?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the show entry! Hat looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete